Monday, September 3, 2007

Sneak Peak / Oh Dear!


In a little preview of what we are up to with Dutch snack food legend Van Dobben here I am pictured last week in their factory with the latest incarnation of the worlds biggest croquet...to also illustrate how comfortable I am in myself I include the worst picture of me ever taken...but it is funny, the combination of the hairnet, ill fitting coat (or actually ill fitting belly) and crouching position really does do me a lot of favours... but enough of me, check out the size of the croquet!!!

Some Stats...

- Current Length: 1,5 meter (normal croquet 9 cm)
- Weight: 168 kilo = 1,680 times that of a normal Van Dobben croquet (100 g)
- 28 kilo flour
- 28 kilo beef = 190 steaks
- 70 liters stock
- Custom made fryer is 2m x 1,5m x 1,5m
- ± 1200 litres frying oil = 600 bottles (sshh don't tell the nutritionist)
- 16 hours to make the croquet

No comments: